Grand Productions Media and the HBK Gang, Bay Area based multimedia artist and director. Media types include video, photography, graphic / web design, and audio engineering. He was introduced to the video scene at the age of 13 while later moving into photography and other media outlets at age 19. His style is considered unique which quickly caught the eye of those surrounding, it's versatile, in studio and on location. He works with a number of different class models and his photography style ranges from high fashion, grunge, lifestyle and many more. He was introduced and later brought into the HBK Gang in 2011 where he produced a number of memorable visuals for IAMSU! and the HBK brand. He has also done collaborative work with a host of individuals, the most distinguished being artist Ty Dolla Sign, Rochelle Jordan, model Kaela D. Wade and LA Based Nail Stylist & store owner Kandi Yamz.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR AGENT FOR A QUOTE
and many more
Subscribe to our mailing list for discounts and other special offers!
- *ALL DEPOSITS ARE FINAL* AND CAN NOT BE APPLIED TO OTHER DATES OR PROJECTS
- DEPOSITS MUST BE MADE 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE
- FINAL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN AN IMMEDIATE PAYMENT METHOD (CASH OR CHECK) AFTER PRODUCTION OR PROJECT CONCLUDES
- DEPOSITS ARE HALF OF PAYMENT COST
- IF LOCATION IS MORE THEN 20 MILES COMPENSATION IS REQUIRED (Milage may vary from city to city)